Other significant accomplishments:
- Dollywood has won 42 Brass Rings and Golden Tickets for excellence.
- Developed Dollywood’s Splash Country named America’s must see waterpark in 2009 by IAAPA and also named one of America’s best waterparks by The Travel Channel.
- Opened Dollywood Vacations, a tourist destination lodging company, in 2009.
- Received the 2010 Applause Award, an International Award honoring foresight, originality, plus sound business development and profitability in the Theme Park Industry.
- In 2012, Dollywood won an unprecedented 5 Golden Ticket awards for Friendliest Park, Best Shows, Best new Attraction, Best Food and Best Christmas Event, something no other park had ever done. And moreover, they repeated the achievement by sweeping the same awards in 2013.
Throughout his career, Ken’s management and leadership abilities were utilized in helping others through various Board of Director roles to include; The Dollywood Foundation, Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction, Leadership Sevier, Leadership Tomorrow, Discipleship Focus and Brochure Distribution Services.
For Ken, consulting is an honest opportunity to share learned experiences and influence others in a positive manner.